sexta-feira, outubro 07, 2005

A warning sign I missed the good part then I realised I started looking and the bubble burst I started looking for excuses Come on in I've got to tell you what a state I'm in I've got to tell you in my loudest tones That I started looking for a warning sign When the truth is I miss you Yeah the truth isThat I miss you so A warning sign You came back to haunt me and I realised That you were an island and I passed you by And you were an island to discover Come on in I've got to tell you what a state I'm in I've got to tell you in my loudest tones That I started looking for a warning sign When the truth is I miss you Yeah the truth is That I miss you so And I'm tired I should not have let you go So I crawl back into your opening arms Yes I crawl back into your opening arms And I crawl back into your opening arms Yes I crawl back into your opening arms A Warning Sign ColdPlay

4 Deram-se a conhecer:

Blogger Cabisbaixo disse...

Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.

10:38 p.m.  
Blogger Cabisbaixo disse...

Adoro esta música, simplesmente genial. Quando a oiço, sinto que o meu coração explode, tal é a emoção do refrão...

Boa ideia... Open, Play...

10:40 p.m.  
Blogger ManiacaDosPorques disse...

Adoro, adoro, adoro Coldplay...e é precisamente essa uma das minhas músicas favoritas que, por acaso, acabou por caracterizar uma amizade bastante importante que eu tenho!
Às vezes, é inevitável criar marcos e símbolos que identifiquem uma determinada vivência.

Beijinhos

9:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Esta música fala de um sinal de alerta. É sempre bom estarmos alerta para o amor e para a falta dele.

Beijos amiga!

10:26 p.m.  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home